Siebel Business Process Extraction
& Flow Designer
Oracle Siebel has evolved in time to become a repository of business practices, rules and processes; ultimately, a repository of business knowledge. Although customer data is easily available in the application, the business process knowledge is hidden in the application usage patterns.
With e-Tools you can now leverage the day-to-day usage of the application to gain actionable insights over the embedded business processes. e-Tools extracts them and displays them automatically, in easy-to-use visual flow diagrams that can be even edited in our Flow Designer!.
What does Siebel BPE and Flow Designer do?
Siebel BPE extracts the real case business processes from the application usage. It allows you to build your own, customized Business Process Library to be used inside your organization.
With the Flow Designer you are able to modify your processes and edit them as you like for your needs!
Applying algorithms, statistics and machine learning techniques, e-Tools interprets the usage data and builds a business friendly visual representation. Technical details are smoothed out and the models are re-usable throughout the entire application life-cycle - from business requirements to solution design, testing and training.
Streamline application design by addressing the real-life pain points and scenarios:
Traditional methods for understanding the way users work with the application are time-consuming and costly. Users do not want to be controlled or interrupted in their day-to-day activity. Thanks to our patented technology, e-Tools, there is no longer need for heavy application controls or checkpoints that disrupt users' activity.
(* It is possible to start using BPE from IP2014.11 - contact us for more information.)
You can now automate the process extraction, significantly reducing costs and with no impact for the users. You can concentrate on the UX while having the pulse of the situation by:
- visualizing the functional processes that your users are following;
- comparing the designed business processes with the extracted ones;
- developing a Visual Business Process Library of your customized Siebel Application;
- adding notes, attaching business requirement documentation or design artefacts;
- discovering the functional or technical pain points in the application business flow;
- associating the extracted business processes to the business requirements and to the application design;
- prioritizing the application changes to increase ROI of new customizations;
- find ways to improve the way your employees work;
Benefits at a glance:
- Effortlessly Generate a canvas of processes to use and reuse for improving your Siebel implementation
- Automated creation of a Business Blueprint for application lifecycle management
- Predefined process extractions
- Automatically identify business processes
- Cut costs
- Rapidly minimize risks
- Robust features
- Automatically documented in html format and easy to share within the organization
- Usability improvement
The documented process map can be used for:
- Business process optimization
- Business process re-engineering
- Business process improvement
- Business and regulatory requirements assessments
- System re-engineering
- Process performance monitoring
- Business process and application harmonization
- System maintenance
Advantages by role: